Juventus crowned champions of Italy
Juventus have been crowned champions of Italy for a third season running last term. They also set a new points record for Serie A. Antonio Conte's men became the first team to finish a Serie A season with more than 100 points. Juventus have won the title every year since their former midfielder Conte took charge in the summer of 2011.
- Champions: Juventus (Champions League group stage)
- Runners-up: Roma (Champions League group stage)
- Third place: Napoli (Champions League play-off)
- Fourth place: Fiorentina (Europa League group stage)
- Fifth place: Inter (Europa League play-off)
- Seventh place: Torino (Europa League QR3)
- Relegated: Catania, Bologna, Livorno
- Promoted: Palermo, Empoli, Cesena
80. J. Caicara, 27. Moţi, 55. Terziev, 25. Minev
23. Zlatinski, 18. Diakov
7. M. Alexandrov, 84. Marcelinho, 93. Misidjan
2. Rîpă, 4. Szukala, 33. Varela, 14. Latovlevici
21. Breeveld, 11. Prepeliţă
77. Ad. Popa, 18. L. Sînmărtean, 10. Cr. Tănase
Reserve: 1. Niţă, 8. L. Filip, 9. G. Iancu, 12. N. Stanciu, 22. Pîrvulescu, 26. I. Neagu, 97. Vîlceanu
Seems that Tanase and Arla will play so the only missing is Chipciu.
Steaua is the better team and could qualify if they dont lose or they score and lose by one goal (CS 2-1,2-3). Galca is coaching Steaua since summer and since, he choosed carefully his moves. Today Steaua will knows the odds and importants of Possesio & Corners
First match stats:
9/11 players from will start again, 54% possesion
5 players from Steaua had over 45 passes
3 players from Steaua over 85% succesfully passes
6-1 shots on goal
7-8 corner kicks
First to score is 50% - 12% no goal - 38% Steaua.
1.55 / 2.55 - under / over 2.5 goals
|PFC Ludogorets Razgrad||-0.25||1.960||-0.5||2.080||2||2.5||over||1.950||2.210|
My choice: under 2.5 goals @ 1.60 Marathon 3/10 units
10 rounds to go in Swedish Allsvenskan brings Elfsborg in a fight for second place, while Halmstads is 2 points above red zone. In the reverse fixture, Elfsborg won on home ground 4-1.
Today they come after a 2-1 win in Europa League agains Rio Ave, in a match where both teams where evently match.
For today team miss long term injury: central back Jon Jönsson (10/0) and striker Lasse Nilsson (14/4) and new on the list is their most creative midfielder Viktor Claesson (17/5) who played 60 minutes last round.
I'm not going to risk much here, because Elfsborg are better team, but in this circumstances I think 1x worth a try, odds are value.
Halmstads +0.5 @ 1.76 with Pinnacle 2/10